The 20th Annual Employment Law Conference is only two weeks away. This event has been the premier source for Montgomery County businesses and law firms to keep up with the constantly changing field of Employment Law. The event this year will be held at Sam Houston State University, The Woodlands Center from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. CLE and HR credit units will be offered.
The Speaker lineup and array of topics is outstanding this year.
- Bush Law Firm- Speaker: Alan Bush–Topic: Overtime Pay: Sleepless in San Antonio.
- Leger, Ketchum & Cohoon, PLLC-Speaker: Derek G. Flynn–Topic: Do’s and Dont’s of HR Investigations.
- Marsh & McLennan Agency-Speaker: Michael Kissner–Topic: Ethics in Business.
- Stibbs & Co., P.C.-Speaker: Courtney Sheaffer–Topic-Implementing Solid Employment Policies: The Pregnant Employee and Other Leaves of Absence.
- Wham & Rogers, LLC-Speaker: Mark Wham–Topic: Trade Secrets, Non-Competes & Confidential Business Information: Update on Restrictive Covenants in Employment Agreements.
- Gardere, Wynn, Sewell, LLP-Speaker: Charles E. Meacham–Topic:Labor & Employment Law in Mexico-From a U.S. Attorney’s Perspective.
The Lunch Speaker will be Joe Bontke, U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (Houston District Office)– Topic: Intergenerational Communications in the Workplace